This is an invitation to abide in eternal joy and happiness.
This will help to end your suffering and transform your life. Come with an open heart and delve into the realm of your true Self, the source of eternal happiness.
Join integrative medical professional and Yoga professor, Sanjay Raghav, for a 60 minute open-level Yoga practice every Sunday morning.
The practice of Yoga has grown in popularity over recent years, and for good reason. This mindful form of movement offers a wide range of evidence-based physical and mental health benefits* including:
- Just an open heart!
- providing relief from stress, anxiety, depression
- improvements for cardiovascular health
- reduced inflammation, migraines and chronic pain
- better strength, flexibility and balance
- improves breathing and sleep quality
- From week-to-week you will gain the expert guidance, practice and confidence to implement Yoga into your everyday life for greater health and wellbeing.
For those who are unable to attend the live class, or for anybody who would like to revisit the content – you will have access to the recorded version of this class for 7 days. Follow up feedback and questions are encouraged, and will be answered in the following class.
Live Online Classes with 7-day access to recorded content
Date: Every Sunday (starting 2nd August)
Time: 8-9am AEST
Cost: $10 per person per single class or $30 for a monthly subscription (cancel anytime)
Click here to book for the 2nd August On successful payment, a confirmation email will be sent to you with the Zoom access details.